Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction: The Last Stage

Writers want to be read. Readers want to read good books and discover new writers. It’s a leap of faith to ask readers to invest in an unknown writer and ask readers to buy a book, sight unseen. Reviews and word of mouth help to alleviate these concerns but they aren’t infallible. To get readers acquainted with my work, especially The Last Stage, I’ve serialized it here on this site.

The Last Stage is the story of Michael Desmond, a professional student who feels a sense of destiny in his life, but doesn’t know how to act on it. Throughout his life Michael’s friends have commented upon his resemblance to Doors lead singer Jim Morrison. Michael decides his road to fame is by starting a Doors tribute band. The Last Stage follows Michael and the band as they travel their roads to success and Michael’s Last Stage.

I write The Doors Examiner I've also written the foreword to The Doors FAQ, and articles for Rants, Raves and Rock 'n' Roll Magazine.

The Last Stage is available on Kindle Nook Books . If you would like a signed copy of The Last Stage they're available from my website (only $20!)at Jymsbooks via Paypal, please don't forget your mailing address!

I hope you enjoy The Last Stage!

Chapter I: Is Everybody In?

No comments:

Post a Comment